Saturday, May 31, 2008

Courage Classic

S and I (and the kids for part of the second day) will be riding the Courage Classic in July, a 3-day bike tour through some of the high passes of Colorado. Something like 157 miles and 11,000 vertical feet via pedal power. Why would we do this? Well, we like to ride bikes. But also the ride is a huge fund raiser for Children's Hospital. If you're looking for a good cause to help out, they don't get much better than this one.

The route:
Me riding a portion of the route (Tennessee Pass) back in 2005.


So if you haven't spent that "stimulus" check yet or your just looking to support a good cause or you feel inclined to support my good cause go here.

Special Offer! If I've taken any picture of you or put you in any video, let me know and make any donation of any amount and I'll make sure you get a shiny glossy print of any size of your picture or a full-size version of your video. Cheers.

No comments: